Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Remains of the Day

This is a poem that I wrote many years ago, when I was very young.  It is only going to be released here, on this blog.

The Remains of the Day

The remains of the days gone by
Have made me
Too afraid to cry.
I thought I wanted peace
Or a piece of ass at least...
But I've been far too depressed
To fuck or fuckin care.
I've been commanded to come when called
Without knowing when or where.
It's all I can do.
Me and you, we're through.
It's all I can do...
To keep me from killing you.

Goddamn, don't fuck with me!
I'll brand you.
I'll beat you.
I'll kick you.
Stay away from me.
I thought this was beneath you.
You say you want me to leave you alone.

Now, you've changed your story.
You don't come around,
And you got a finger for me.
Well, fuck you, too!
You fucked me twice.
It was shit to me, 
But I was too nice to you.

You hate me!
You hate me!
You fucking hate me!
I'll be hating you!

No comments:

Post a Comment