Friday, July 11, 2014

People with disabilities can do amazing things.

I know I've already posted a lot today, but I have something on my mind, and this is my one place that I get to say anything I want, any time I want.  I want to tell everyone that people with disabilities can do amazing things.  If this serves to inspire anyone, guide them, further them, or encourage them, great.  If not, oh well.

My physical disabilities aside, I want to talk about my mental, emotional, and cranial disabilities to prove that people with such things can still accomplish much and soar to tremendous heights.  Use me as an example, if you will.  I have a cyst on the left temporal lobe of my brain.  I have tremendous migraine headaches, quite often.  I have partial dyslexia, A.D.D., severe depression, anxiety, and insomnia, yet I have been able to not only finish a B.A. but an M.A., both with very high g.p.a.s, honors, awards, and praise, not to mention that I have completed 3 novels, 1 novella, 5 short stories, a compilation story book, 2 books of poetry, more than a dozen joke and misc. humor books, and many hundreds of detailed poems, all with the above mentioned disabilities.  People with mental, emotional, or physical dysfunction can still do great things, so don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't!  If you believe it, you can achieve it!  Just don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment